As far anti-viruses are concerned, all Norman products give a jaw-dropping security. I myself have tried this anti-virus and would rate it along with BitDefender as No. 1 because it detected viruses which BitDefender couldn't.
- Complete protection for your computer
- Protects you against viruses, spyware, trojans and malware continuously
- Low memory usage and CPU load for improved performance
- Helps safeguard your personal information
- A complete protection package for Antivirus, Antispyware, Antispam, Firewall, Web Content Protection and Antipharming
2. Check your email and you should have an email with the authentication key.
3. Go through steps 1 and 2 again using a different E-mail address. Now you have a second authentication key.
4.Download full version Norman Security Suite and install. http://www.norman.com/Download/Full_versions/nss/
5. During installation, you’ll be prompted to enter a license key. Enter either key that you’ve received from Norman.
6. Once installation has completed, run Norman from system tray, select Install and Update from left pane and click License Wizard. Enter the other license key and click Finish. Check the “Subscription expires” info. If it still shows that it will expire within one month, keep switching the first and second license keys in the License Wizard. Eventually you’ll see that the subscription date has been extended to one year.
You can order for a key each month on the same address